Ratings for Dr. Wayne R. Scheller

SCAM Unprofessional. He showed me another patients X-Rays without their permission, which is illegal. I have been to other chiropractors, which offer seperate rooms for patients, instead of having 10 people in one room. He constantly breaks patient confidentiality laws. He can not even perform correct traction procedures. His payment methods were sketchy at best. Trys to push you in to paying under the table. He also onpy lets you text him, no phone calls.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Wayne is a full service provider. He has helped me with hormone therapy and is incredibly knowledgeable. He actually listens to my concerns and treats the causes not just the symptoms. I've been going to a chiropractor since I was a kid and he's the best I've had!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Finally I found a Chiropractor that actually corrects the spine. Dr Wayne also educated me on home care so I don't have to rely on chiropractors for ever.He put me on a 3 month treatment plan then re x rayed me to show me the actual change, no other chiropractor has ever done that, and I have been to a bunch. I highly recommend this office for your entire family...

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr Wayne ROCKS! he treats the whole person, not just fixing your spine! he's a life-changer if you listen to him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Wayne R. Scheller's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2000)

Molina