Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Laird

Dr. Laird has been my chiropractor for over 11 years and provides excellent care. Not a 'cracker' like some practitioners. Pressure point relief that is fast and effective.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

My first chiropractor referred me to Dr. Laird . Laird knowledge and capabilities are excellent. He is finding and documenting significant injury following an automobile accident. I am noting significant improvement but there is still a ways to go. What is most helpful to me is understanding what happened to my body in the crash ,how my body reacted and why I need specialized care. This is after a year of care with the first excellent Chiropractor, a bone guy. I am delighted with Dr.Laird and refer others to him constantly. My wife will see him next. Very highly recommended Thank You .

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I have been to 30-40 chiropractors and Dr. Laird has been the most helpful to me. I used to be in severe pain almost all the time and now I rarely take ibuprofin. I have had other good adjustments but then my body immediately falls back into the bad alignment (I can’t hold the adjustment, being a type A, stressed individual; my muscles grab my skeleton and hold it into a bad formation) The way that Dr. Laird works is like a concentrated massage by a doctor with chiropractic knowledge. He releases the trigger points which release their grip on the skeleton, also attempting to disrupt the nervous system’s circular memory. I still also get the crunch and grind adjustment from other chiropractors, but I see Dr. Laird simultaneously so that I can hold the adjustment.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Bruce M. Laird's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wenatchee, WA