Ratings for Dr. David H. Montgomery

Dr. Is fine staff is just so so p. Scheduling is awful long wait.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Waited 1.5 hours after arriving ahead of time. Not a staff issue. Dr. was present the entire time. Then I was allotted not even 15 min. Guess he was trying to make up time on me. But more disconcerting was that he did not prep himself at all for our rushed visit.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

dr. montgomery is the best..i can not tell you how much this doctor has done for me and my family..besides being a great doctor he has the best bedside manner i have ever experience..to me that is most important..i am so happy to have found this wonderful doctor..my only compliant is the waiting.if you have an appt. expect to be waiting very very long after that..but he is worth the wait..

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

i love dr. montgomery and highly recommend him to everyone...i never ever go to doctors...someone told me to go to him when i was having heart palpations...i was nervous but he took his time and made me feel comfortable..caring wonderful doctor..answers any questions and never rushes you..i cant say enough good about him..i recommend him to everyone i know...he is the best only doctor and only doctor i will go to..

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Knoledgeable, caring, thourough, patient friendly, appointment ran late but Dr Montgomery took his time to answer all questions.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Montgomery is my hero! He is a wonderful doctor. I HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

When i called to make an appointment, the receptionists were extremely rude to me and would not accept a 'pre existing' physical i had recently had. I cant believe the unprofessional ism of this office staff. Although i cant rate the doctor, i give a big F to the staff there, they do not know how to speak with new patients although i was very nice about it, i would never go to this office!! Find another Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Montgomery is far and above the best MD I have ever had in my 58 years of life. He is thorough and stays in communication with you. I highly recommend him. Paul

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Very good.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I liked Dr. Montgomery very much as he took the time to explain my heart condition, go over the reports and made recommendations. I highly recommend him. Sincerely, Curt

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Dr. David H. Montgomery's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med