Ratings for Dr. Rae A. King

WORST DOCTOR’S VISIT OF MY LIFE. RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT IN THEIR FIELD. SENT ME OUT SEEING WORSE THAN WHEN I CAME IN FOR MY EYE EXAM, WHICH OBVIOUSLY, I HAD SCHEDULED BECAUSE I COULD NOT SEE WELL. THEY LOWERED MY PRESCRIPTION, BECAUSE YES, NATURALLY WHEN ONE CANNOT SEE IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO MAKE THEM SEE WORSE??!!!!! I WILL DEFINITELY NEVER COME HERE AGAIN OR RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE. WASTE OF MONEY, WASTE OF TIME, AND SEVERELY FRUSTRATING. A LADY ACTUALLY TOLD ME THAT I DO NOT WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE "CLEAR, BOLD AND DEFINED," WHICH OBVIOUSLY CORRELATES WITH THEIR "PROFESSIONAL" OPINIONS THAT ONE SHOULD ACTUALLY HOPE TO SEE THINGS WITH A LACK OF CLARITY AND DEFINITION, AS THIS IS ALL THESE IMBECILES WERE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH. THIS WOULD CERTAINLY BE THE ONLY INSTANCE IN MY LIFE WHERE I HAVE LEFT A DOCTOR'S OFFICE WORSE OFF THAN WHEN I ARRIVED.

Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Rae A. King's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Carrollton, GA