Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Longenecker

I recently had tkr with the Dr. He is very talented and well respected among his peers. He was very caring and makes you feel you are his only patient. He calls you at home before and after surgery. He even went to the drug store for me to order a new prescription. You don't need to travel to the big cities to get the best care and outcome. It's right here in your backyard.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

I had left total hip replacement two weeks ago. I feel great and am recovering faster than expected. Dr . Longnecker is easy to talk to, explains things very well, and takes as much time as you need to answer questions. His bedside manor, attitude, and skills are top notch. I highly recommend him and would return to him if I need additional work.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Dr. Longenecker is as "good as it gets"....He is a FABULOUS Doctor with a caring and compassionate personality! I had both my knees replaced (at the same time!!)...and it was the BEST thing I ever did, after putting it off for 6 years...I highly recommend Dr. Longenecker!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Seems to be a very caring doctor... so very, very busy, though

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Excellent. He did bilateral knee replacements and a right total hip replacement in 2005 and 2006 respectively. I've been doing great ever since.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Stephen C. Longenecker's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

GHI