Ratings for Dr. Ajey V. Godbole

We've been going here since our daughter was born, July 2016, and we really like the entire staff. I couldn't disagree more about these reviews about Dr. Ajey - from the moment I met him while I was pregnant I knew that he cared and would be a good listener. We've had a few sicknesses that were more than a runny nose, so I can speak from experience. We also really like the two PAs in the office. No complaints here.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

misdiagnosed condition, prevented timely major surgery, referred away from 2nd opinion, took to hospital and had emergency surgery

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I strongly DISAGREE with two previous comments. Dr. Ajey is an excellent doctor. I am taking both of my kids to his office and always have my questions answered and problems resolved. No complaints here.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

He diagnosed my daughter with anxiety then said she was just mimicking symptoms and nothing was actually wrong with her! She actually has a thyroid problem. (Hashimoto's disease) and a single mutation in her dna.(Mthfr) She was having stroke like symptoms. He was not interested. He was useless and rude. we were in a yelling match. He made it as though I was just an ovebearing mother with no medical knowlege. Unwilling to help or listen. It was not anxiety. Not the place to go unless your child only has a runny nose.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Very demeening. Talked down to me Could not understand anything he said. Would not refer him to my friends and will not be going back.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011