Ratings for Dr. Marvin S. Siegel

What an amazing doctor! Following a very stressful period of over two years, I developed some problems involving blood pressure and tachycardia. I was so fortunate to be referred to this very caring and totally professional cardiologist. He carefully explained the tests he felt to be appropriate. Last week he reviewed the subsequent results in an open and caring manner. I have complete confidence that his treatment will have the desired effect! BKM

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

He is a very knowledgeable, smart, caring cardiologist. When I was twenty something and afraid from all my heart palpatations, he ran the appropriate tests, gave me an accurate diagnosis, treated me, and reassured me. He gives me a sense of being taken care of properly.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Marvin S. Siegel's Credentials

Joined John C. Lincoln: April 1, 2013 Degree: DO, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, Mo., 1975. Residency: Grandview Hospital, Dayton, Ohio, 1976. Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic, cardiology, Cleveland, Ohio, 1980. Recognition: Voted "Top Doctor" by Phoenix Magazine in 2010. Board certification: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, internal medicine, cardiology, nuclear cardiology. Language spoken: English.

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Delta Dental