Ratings for Dr. Donald J. Sceats

This doctor ruined my life, due to greed. I was led to believe that he was very knowledgeable about my condition. After my brain surgery, I underwent radio surgery that was not even warranted. As a result, I will live with horrible side effects for years. I am unable to function normally. A trip to Cedars-Sinai led me to a real surgeon interested in my health. She stated that no doctor should ever have attempted to operate in such a way. Complete negligence.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I went to Dr. Sceats for neck surgery. After trying pain management which didn't work, Dr. Sceats gave me life back, pain free by replacing discs in my neck. I feel like a new woman and I highly recommend him to anyone suffering.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I have used this doctor before, he and his staff are the best office I have ever been to. If you ever have any nerve issues this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Sceats is a cold-hearted, indifferent, uncaring person who told me when I was in tremendous pain that I should put off surgery and that the pioneers lived with it! He recommended injections that helped only temporarily and put me into premature menopause therefor cutting off my ability to have a child.

Submitted June 10, 2011

Very conservative, will give you best options before surgery. Extremely competent surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Donald J. Sceats's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)