Ratings for Dr. David L. Macdonald

Dr. MacDonald was very polite and very professional. The experience was better than I expected and I have seen many doctors in my day

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. MacDonald is very nice and also very competent. I've been treated for dry eyes which no other eye doctor ever addressed before. I am very very happy.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

I find Dr.David very friendly and trust worthy. I've been going to him for 3 years now and each time has been easy and enjoyable.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I did not have a good experience with this doctor at all. He was very persistent in having me pay extra for things that I did not need. He also told me that for contact lenses, I should be buying it double the amount that I am currently buying because the "monthly" lenses are supposed to only last for "2" weeks. My previous doctor never told me to wear 2 different pairs of lenses within a month when I was only subscribed to a monthly prescription! He also charged me for some random $40 evaluation fee of the lenses, which I have never been charged anywhere else before. I don't think I will ever go back to this place again. I did not get a good vibe from this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. He might seem like a great doctor at first, but behind your back he overcharges you for EVERYTHING. He told me that he was going to charge me a certain amount after my eye exam, but later when I received my bill statement, it was overcharged by $100. (Also wanted to charge me a contact lens analysis fee of $40, when I didn't even bring in my contact lenses). I would not trust this doctor at all. He seems like a nice person, but uses VERY shady and unethical business practices. PATIENTS BE AWARE!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. David L. Macdonald's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1983)