Ratings for Dr. Warren M. Kraus

He was really nice. Glad I finally found a good doc.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

My daughter needed her tonsils out after different antibiotics didn't work. Our pediatrician sent us to Dr. Kraus. He was just wonderful! I can almost say I look back on the whole experience happily, and for those who've been through this with their kids that says a lot. Thank you Dr. Kraus!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Kraus is wonderful- among the very best doctors I have ever seen. I have a history of serious ENT related problems. When we moved to central Jersey I began seeing Dr. Kraus. I avoided surgery for many years but had Dr. Kraus go ahead with much needed sinus surgery last year. Best decision of my life- clear breathing, no headaches, and no respiratory illness in the winter which I had resigned myself to forever. Thank you Dr. Kraus for being such a wonderful person and dedicated physician.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Kraus provides excellent patient care in an atmosphere that is supportive and well-run by equally fine staff. You are treated like a person. He is the only doctor I actually look forward to seeing because I know something productive will come out of the visit.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

My family and I are very happy with Dr. Kraus and we have seen him for a number of years in Edison and once in his Warren location. The Office Manager always works with our schedule and is very helpful too, which is appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Very polite warm staff and good experience with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He listened a took a lot of time asking about my medical history which is as long as my arm. He wanted me to get a simple blood test for lyme disease which I thought was a waste of time but lo and behold the test was positive! Almost restores my faith in medicine

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very good experience and will be back for a follow up. His office staff was also respectful and professional.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Kraus is the real deal. He's very thorough and keeps the patient's best interest first. We've been seeing him for about 5 years and he is the best of all the many doctors (too many unfortunately) I have to deal with in any field.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

My family has seen Dr Kraus for many years and will never go to anyone else. His professional and always accurate diagnosis, his friendly manner and his caring staff are only some of the reasons we come back. Dr Kraus cares for the well being of each patient and is very thorough and takes time for each and everyone so you leave knowing exactly what needs to be done and what the issues are. We have been to all offices and the service is the same everywhere, loving, caring and efficient. Our favorite Dr of all!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Warren M. Kraus's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Illinois