Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Forman

Top to bottom the worst. Not on time, staff rude, even the doctor was rude. I suffer from kidney stones. You can see them on X-ray and there is blood in my urine. Dr. Forman actually asked me if I was selling my pain killers! Today was the final straw. He spent half his time in the phone about another patient then had the audacity to come back to my room and say he didn't have any more time for me. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT USE THIS PRACTICE!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

The staff is horrible! You simply cannot get through to a knowledgeable person and must call repeatedly for the simplest request, such as asking for a quick 2-minute phone call for an authorization to your insurance company for a much-needed medication. I have literally had to call 20+times and spend hours out of my busy work life for the past 4 months trying in vain to get a message through to ONE person on staff. I've had my insurance company try to call and exclaim in exasperation that this doctor's office just "refuses to cooperate." It's inexcusable that they can treat patients this way, with no regard, compassion, or care. I don't know if Dr. Forman is aware. I've had to schedule an appointment just to come in and talk to the PA to get one issue straightened out, only to have another one creep up,, where I must deal with the staff again. I'm beyond disgusted and now have to seek out a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Formans for about 20 years. This is a solid family practice with competent and friendly staff. I have generally had no problems getting appointments when needed and generally like the practice as my primary care physicians

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Jonathan Forman's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD