Ratings for Dr. Glenn M. Wilson

Dr. Wilson and his staff are always friendly and welcoming. Every dental visit that I have had in my 18 years as a patient has been pleasant and easy. Dr. Wilson is extremely thorough and diligent in his work. He is also especially skilled at explaining every step of a procedure so his patients understand exactly what is happening. I would without a doubt recommend his practice to anyone with dental needs.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I Has Been About 10 Years Since I Have Been To The Dentist After A Horrifying Experience. needless To Say, I Developed A Problem. I Called A Few Offices, Dr. Wilson Fit Me In The Next Day And Performed A Root Canal On My Tooth The Next Day. Of Course I Was Frightened, And In Pain. I Must Say, The Procedure Was Painless!! He ToOk The Time To Explain Everything To Me. It's Easy To Trust Him And Feel Comfortable In His Care, In Addition The Rest Of The Staff Is Exceptional As Well! I Recommend Dr. Wilson To Anyone Who Needs A Dentist, He Is Wonderful!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I'm a self-admitted dental coward. I've had lots of work done over the years and Dr. Wilson is the kindest, most gentle, effective dentist I've ever been to. He does his absolute best to explain everything in good detail and doesn't try and push you to have extra work down. If you need something, he explains why and what might happen if you don't do it and let's you make the decision like an adult. He runs on-time, his waiting area and all the treatment rooms are spotlessly clean and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Wilson. His front-desk person/admin is also very pleasant and efficient, and his hygienist is gentle, intuitive and does a great job at keeping my smile perfect. Five star rating for Dr. Wilson

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014