Ratings for Dr. Boris Raginsky

Dr. Raginsky was recommended to me by my friend. I received a great service. Doctor was very professional, gentle and friendly. I already recommended him to my coworker.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have been suffering from toenail fungus for a while and was happy to find treatment. Dr. Raginsky treated me with care, he was very polite and professional. My fungus went away after treatment and I am so happy to be able to wear open toe shoes again. I would recommend Dr. Raginsky without hesitation, he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Ragnisky really knows what he is doing. When I came to him for toenail fungus treatment he explained into detail how the laser treatment works and I agreed to the procedure. I have never looked back since. I now walk around everywhere with new-found ease. If I ever have any foot problem he is definitely the first person I would come to.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

He is horrible like a person and like a doctor. Has no respect to anybody specially for patience who has Medicaid,Medicare insurance,he treat them like garbage.Very mean,rough,rude person,yelling all the time .Hes stuff try to make him always to calm down and apologize to patience. Zero knowledge about sprain foot ankle. I report him to my insurance company because of his behavior. How he can provide good help to people if he self need good psychiatrist help or back to his country if he doesn't like this country.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Great doctor! I was recommended to see him by my mother .She has been goingto him for over 10years. I saw the doctor 3times for laser fungal treatment and extremely happy with results. Very friendly doctor, very knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I had toenail fungus on every toe and Dr Raginsky performed laser treatment on them. They are clear for the first time in years. He did a great job!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

The visit went good. Dr. Raginsky seems to be a good and friendly doctor. He has a very personal and caring attitude. He listened to me and explained everything about treatment before doing anything. The laser treatment for my fungus nails was well-tolerated. I hope it works. The front desk and nurse were helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

The"doctor"is clearly taking advantage of the people with toenail fungus willing to try anything ..the laser treatment is expensive...He NEVER sterilizes the clippers used to trim nails between patients....He seems like one of those "doctors' trying to enrich himself only...Providing Mobile treatments ...traveling with his suitcase all over NJ with "offices" set up in a tight spaces without any provision for proper hygiene... his bedside manners leave a lot to be desired as well...BE CAREFUL!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I was recommended to see Dr. Raginsky by my Primary care doctor. He treated my fungal nails with Laser. I am very happy with the results after 4 months. I am planning to come back to him every 2 months for Routine Foot Care. I think he is very caring and highly professional physician. He also helped me to find a doctor who does house calls . My mother is 92 years old and home bound. I am very grateful for his services and assistance with my mom. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and relatives.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

in the office there are mostly Russian speaking patients, it is hard for Americans to go there, you have feeling like you ended up in Russia...

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Boris Raginsky's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Workers Comp