Ratings for Dr. Steven Bennett

This doctor did nothing for me at all to help manage my pain. The doctor and his staff also don't return phone calls despite the fact you're letting them know about increase pain it went ignored. Very rude and unprofessional to do that to someone suffering with pain.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr Bennett is a phenomenal, caring and patient doctor. He is thoughtful and a pleasure to go see. I live 90 minutes from him now and I make the trip to go see him. I have seen many doctors and none have come close to the care I receive from him. He is by far the best doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I find Dr. Bennett, his assistant Doreen and the Pain Mgt Staff extremely professional, caring and always there when needed - including weekends. I have been under his care since December, 2009.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Arrogant and condescending to patients. Has a pronounced "GOD complex" and is not open to discussing his diagnosis or considering alternative explanations.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

Dr. Steven Bennett's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Greenwich, CT