Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Green

Procedure that was done helped me significantly. I am pleased with the results. I just hope it lasts for a while.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Great dr very nice and informative Will use in future

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

love love love dr green - awesome and caring -- takes appropriate length of time explaining procedures and outcomes.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Green and his staff were excellent with me. My wait have always been long for the appointments, but Dr. Green spends time with me, explains in detail with drawings and methodology/direction to resolve my issue. Will continue to use him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I am very pleased with Dr. Green and his staff. My surgery went well and I am in much better shape now than I was when I went in. I will definitely recommend him to others and plan to go back to Dr. Green to have my other shoulder done. He and his people were the nicest and I am very happy .

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Excellent Doctor and staff! He did joint reconstruction surgery on my right hand and I will definitely go back to him for the other hand when the time comes! Super nice and always wares the cutest bow ties!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Wonderful result from my carpal tunnel surgery. Extremely pleased with Dr. Green and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Wait is long once you arrive for appointment. Everyone seems rushed. Better scheduling for appointments would be a big improvement.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Green is excellent at his job, he did a fantastic job on my surgery. My only complaint would be that I get the sense that the patient's time is not valuable. Plan to wait, appointments usually never run on time. I've waited almost an hour and a half past my appointment time before I was seen with no apology.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I had carpal tunnel surgery with very good results.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Michael S. Green's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Amerigroup