Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Green

Excellent Doctor and staff! He did joint reconstruction surgery on my right hand and I will definitely go back to him for the other hand when the time comes! Super nice and always wares the cutest bow ties!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Wonderful result from my carpal tunnel surgery. Extremely pleased with Dr. Green and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Wait is long once you arrive for appointment. Everyone seems rushed. Better scheduling for appointments would be a big improvement.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Green is excellent at his job, he did a fantastic job on my surgery. My only complaint would be that I get the sense that the patient's time is not valuable. Plan to wait, appointments usually never run on time. I've waited almost an hour and a half past my appointment time before I was seen with no apology.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I had carpal tunnel surgery with very good results.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr Green was very knowledgeable in the surgical and non-surgical treatment options and to his credit as a surgeon, he recommended the non-surgical course. It resulted in less expense, pain, and recovery period for me and I was grateful for his input.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I had virtually no pain after my carpal tunnel surgery--without medication--and instant relief from 13 years of frequent numbness. I am very pleased with the result and plan to schedule the same surgery for the other hand soon.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr. Green performed a tendon transfer on me, and the results far exceeded my expectations. Other doctors didn't give me much hope because I had substantial nerve and muscle loss in my right forearm. Today my hand works almost as well as it did before my injury.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Amazing dr!! Took time to explain every detail. Have absolute trust in his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Green because he's the bomb! For 9 days I had 2 different doctors tell me I sprained my wrist, however, being accident prone all my life I knew it was broken. When I finally made an appointment with Dr. Green I was very disheartened about doctors until he walked in the exam room, having already looked at my x-rays, asked me how I was and said " you have a broken wrist". No one should be happy or relieved from that kind of news but I was so thankful someone finally believed me. His staff was great and so proficient that I spent only one hour there for the whole process. I highly recommend Dr. Green if you should find yourself with an injured wrist or hand. Linda Amos-Hart

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Michael S. Green's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

GHI