Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Green

Very professional and knowledgeable. Still in splint hoping for full mobility when completely healed. Very busy had to wait several hours but understand he’s in high demand for his expertise. Very Please with Dr Green as well as the Midlands Staff.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Green is an expert in his major. He answers all questions that come through in a very detailed and precise manner.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Green corrected 3 fingers that had developed trigger- finger. I am very satisfied with how they function now.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Dr Green saved my wrist after a nasty bicycle accident. One doctor said I wouldn't be able to use my hand again. Dr Green's work has restored almost complete mobility and I am back on the bike. I highly recommend him for his professionalism, skill and capability.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Green was very knowledgeable and informative of the Rotator cuff surgery he did on me. He was able to let me know what to expect, the healing process and amount of time it would take to heal. I would return to him any time!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Green did a great job on my trigger finger Dec 2017 and Great job on tricep tendon repair March 1, 2018. April 23, 2018 and I am doing great!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Being seen 90 minutes late is not my idea of patient time well-spent.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I was very nervous but Dr. Green assure me that this would be fine. I left the office feeling much better and if haven't had surgery.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Professional and caring. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Green nailed the diagnosis and treatment plan for my CRPS. I am almost back to my pre-fracture status. He is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Michael S. Green's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Harvard-Pilgrim