Ratings for Dr. Norman Harris

The wait time is horrible, I've never waited less then 45 min. So make sure you have at least an hour and a half break in your day when making appointments. The staff is friendly but not the best, one nurse asked me personal medical history questions within earshot of all the people in the waiting room. I keep hearing he has a lot of experience but that doesn't translate well into my visits with him. Every time I go in he never has time for questions, he just listens to the heartbeat and leaves. The only reason I'm staying with him is because I had to move at the end of my pregnancy and my first two choices weren't accepting new patients. He probably shouldn't keep accepting patients either seeing as how he doesn't have time for the ones he has. Needless to say I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Been with Dr.Harris 27 years. He delivered my daughter and all three of her children. Dr.Harris has always handled our business with the utmost professionalism. Some may take his personality to be a bit dry. This is only because he sugarcoats nothing and tells you what you need to hear, Not what you want to hear. There's not another doctor in the area with his experience or knowledge and NO ONE i would trust more. As far as punctuality, lets face it.. the guy is busy... Babies dont make appointments. They come when they want. He's not out there playing golf or taking a long lunch break.. he's saving lives. Beyond recommended, best in the area easily.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Does not stay to answer questions. Gets medical student to check FHB and runs out of room. Takes on more pts then he can handle. Herds women in like cattle to induce around 38 weeks so he doesn't have to see you anymore. On the other hand he was very good in delivery room. He is very knowledgeable and a wonderful delivery doc but do not use him for prenatal care!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

love this doctor has good sense of humor although it can be dry and hard to pick up on Dr. Harris has delivered all three of my children my last being may 30th 2012 and my being on july 22nd 2005. he has done a wonderful job on all three and has answered all of me and my growing family's questions without hesitation or frustration no matter how big or small. Dr. Harris has a vast knowledge of the medical field and can help anyone in need!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Norman Harris's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)