Ratings for Dr. Elaine Alicakos

Doctor, great!! Staff, terrible. Went for years, because Alicakos is friendly and smart, but can't take that incompetent staff anymore. Unorganized, rude, cant work the phones, loses paperwork. Never had a good experience.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

She is by far the best podiatrist in the area. Knows her stuff and referred me to a very good surgeon for my bunion. Very efficient staff, also.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

She knows her stuff, but do not become to comfortable and talk about personal situations. I was going to her for years and comsidered her a friend. She, frankly, spoke about our conversations to others when she shouldn't have. Had to give her up becuase of this.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Kept me waiting 1.5 hours! Then she was so rushed that she spent little time with me, didn't really answer my questions and made me feel like I was being dismissed. Won't go back. She seems so fake.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Dr. A was very helpful! She examined me thoroughly, listened to what I was saying, and sent me for treatment based on my individual need. The treatment I had been going for wasn't helping enough so she correctly identified what the problem was and is sending me for more aggressive treatment. She definitely knows her stuff! Only problem I had was that she kept me waiting for about 45 minutes past when my appointment was scheduled for.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Elaine Alicakos's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ramsey, NJ