Ratings for Dr. George L. Bondar

He performed a biopsy. Can back cancer. When to have the remainder removed. He couldn't find the biopsy location.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Bondar was very knowledgeable about my skin condition. He spent time explaining what I had and showing me diagrams to help me understand. He listened and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Made an appt for my Daughter for skin condition after being refered by her physician. When we arrived I was told THEY made a mistake and do not take her insurance. They refused to see her and correct THEIR mistake. Office manager would not assist. I requested to speak to Dr. Bondar and after being there 45 min was told he WOULD NOT see me and his advice was to go to Urgent care or her physician. He obviously doesn't care about his oath or care for his patients if this is how he treats new patients. Terrible experience. Pick a different doctor, this one has no integrity.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. George L. Bondar's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)