Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. SU

I found Dr Jennifer Su as a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. I got right advice in every step of my pregnancy from her. I had one failure and then a successful pregnancy but she helped me protect that all the way it was possible and had a healthy baby. I never had any prenatal or any other medicines but believed her on eating right.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I rated why I did simply because me and my fiancé were expecting we had gotten requested to dr sue. Truly I will never use her again. My fiancé has been very unfortunate and has had 3 miscarrige, But she has had 2 live births . Now on with those 2 live births she had to take a certain medicine to replace something her body didn't produce in order to carry full term. We had let dr sue know about her situation and her response was "I don't believe in that medicine , lets see how it goes! We will monitor closely" needless to say i had to bury my child and I blame dr sue 100% I know things happen but this situation in my opinon is cut and dry!! I'm not talking bad about her as a doctor. I'm just simply explaining a situation because I believe people need to know. We had since gotten pregnant again and used dr grant in Columbia and now have a happy healthy beautiful 2 yr old!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

She was very nice and thaughtful. She even let my fiance be a part of everything.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

She makes me so comfortable. She delivered my first daughter and now we are expecting our second and she is just so amazing! I would refer all of my friends to her since she is so good especially when we had our ultrasound for our second baby she kept my daughter in mind.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr Su is very compassionate. Staff is also. Welling to work with making payments on bill. (I have insurance with a high deductible.)

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Probably the best OB doctor in Jefferson City. She was there when my baby was born.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

She is very nice, she makes me feel very comfortable asking questions. I started going to her when I found out I was pregnant and she has been very helpful. I am super confident in her delivering my first child.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Jennifer M. SU's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)