Ratings for Dr. James A. O'Leary

I am proud to recommend Dr O Leary for any knee surgery, I am so lucky that he was my surgeon, 8 weeks later I walk perfectly

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. O'Leary did total knee replacements on both my knees in the past year. I am getting around very well and couldn't' be happier with the results. His staff was excellent and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. O'Leary recently did my total knee replacement, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I had a good postoperative course due to his skills as an excellent orthopedic surgeon. I was able to control the pain post op with OTC meds and I had excellent results from rehab. I would highly recommend Dr. O'Leary and his excellent staff.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr O'leary repaired the meniscus in my left knee. I was so afraid, however, the staff was extremely nice, and helpful. They comforted me and assured me that everything would be fine. It was better than that. Dr. Oleary is the best. Hardly any pain at all. I would definitely go back to him if any future surgeries are needed. Oleary is the best..

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Doctor O'Leary replaced my left shoulder six months ago. The rotator cuff was completely gone due to arthritis and wear/tear as was the joint itself so he did a reverse replacement. I was amazed at how good it felt very soon after surgery (Parkridge) . Little pain actually. I now have 95% range of motion. No real issues. When I asked if I could do pull-ups Dr. O'Leary asked, "can you really do pull-ups or had you done them before surgery?" The answer was no of course but had to ask. He is a fine surgeon. I will trust him in the future for needed repairs!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Had two knees and a shoulder replaced. Could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

After tearing my labrum playing football,Dr. O'Leary performed surgery . He repaired an anterior and a posterior tears. He also provided pictures. My recovery has been excellent. I was surprised at how minimal the pain was. His staff is awesome also. I will be ready for camps this summer and games in August!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. O'Leary was very helpful and attentive. After a car collision left me with a partial tear in my back, he was able to ease my unbearable pain in less than 3 months. I am now able to reclaim my independence! He succeeded where all other doctors I had seen have failed. I'm very grateful!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I only have high praise for Dr. O'LEARY and his staff. Could not ask for better care for my knee replacement. Any advice I can give, would be to listen to the doctors, stay on top of meds, and be patient

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. O' Leary is one of the best doctors I have been to. He is interested in providing the proper treatment or surgery for the patient. My knee was in almost constant pain and he did not recommend surgery as first solution. Eventual;y surgery was required and his experience allowed me a very successful recovery. I could not be more satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. James A. O'Leary's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)