Ratings for Dr. Aftab Mahmood

I have been to Dr. Mahmood, but i do not seem to have him come into the patient's room. I have only seen his assistant or a nurse practitioner. I have not seen the Dr. yet.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

If you have cancer please seek another oncologist I lost my mother due to this incompetent , careless and misleading doctor. He seems helpful and caring but after awhile he stops doing his job.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable and helpful. Answers my 100 questions with patience and concern. Is very responsive and has great personality. Almost done with my treatment and I feel blessed to have a great dr in CC. He is coordinating my care with MD Anderson.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

He is a very compassionate doctor with a lot of empathy and care for his patients. He certainly made my journey to fight cancer a lot easier. He was there in my care whenever I needed him. I am cancer free now. I would recommend Dr. Mahmood if anyone is looking for a cancer doctor in South Texas.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010