Ratings for Dr. Peter K. Buchert

Staff were great.Dr. Buchert was usually very kind. I appreciated that he always had a big smile for me. The first 7 months,my knee felt tighter again,as he did a revision of a former,very bad re-placement another doctor messed up on. Well after 10 months,my knee still hurt ALL the time. Each month that passed,knee became even worse than ever. Each time I saw Dr. Buchert he repeatedly said,"Give it another few months" This went on and on. Until finally onFriday,Jan18th,2013,after once again showing him how my knee was still(after 8 months at least)popping in 3 places and was making movements,round and round that no knee should ever do...he proceeded to tell me that all that horrific noise and pain and abnormal motions were now something I will have to live with my whole life! That did it! I then realized that he was just trying to get rid of me. He would not dare admit that he had made a mistake. He never ,after so many months, even ordered an MRI.Maybe my medicare wasnt good enough.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Peter K. Buchert's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Coresource