Ratings for Dr. Dorothy T. Lee-Evenson

My daughter's heart defect went undetected until almost 21 hours after birth when she started turning blue. During the delivery, she was barefoot. Once I delivered my daughter, she immediately left the room. Once my daughter was diagnosed with TGA and we were preparing to be medevaced to Seattle for her surgery, we never once heard from her. She was supposed to do my tubal ligation that afternoon, but since my daughter's heart condition was detected, she sent a nurse up to my room to speak to me to see if I might want to hold off on my procedure because of my daughter's circumstances. I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Lee delivered 2 of my children and I would recommend her to any of my friends. She is down to earth and I always felt comfortable around her. Her nursing staff was great! When calling in to speak to the nurse, they answered all my questions quickly.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Dorothy T. Lee-Evenson's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)