Ratings for Dr. Ronald J. Karpf

Dr. Karpf was awesome in all areas. He was empathic and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I tried to get help from numerous psychologists for anxiety and panic, all without sucess. Dr. Karpf was emphatic and knowledgeable and taught me coping skills. Now I am symptom free and I am grateful to Dr. Karpf. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Karpf was always very professional and the therapy was terminated well. I recommend him highly

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

He became very unprofessional when I wanted to stop seeing him. Stay away.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I was depressed for ten years and sought the help from four psychologists without success but Dr Karpf taught me Mindfullness therapy and Cognitive therapy and depression has gone into remission. He is a ver empathic person.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Karpf was excellent in all clinical areas His staff was cordial and professional. His rdception

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Karpf was truly inspirational and a tremendous professional. He helped turn my life around. Recommend 100%

Submitted June 16, 2016

I recently saw Dr. Karpf for short-term cognitive psychotherapy and he was very helpful for my panic attacks. His staff was very professional and supportive. His office was very comfortable quiet. Dr Karpf was courteous and respectful. The whole experience was very positive

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I've been in psychotherapy with Dr. Karpf for over one year and I find him to be helpful, knowledgeable, and compassionate. I have recommended him to my friènds

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

There was no receptionist so I can't rate that. The office seemed dirty, with no comfortable place for patient to sit. He was hostile and I did not feel he listened at all. I believe he sat with a timer in front of him. He did not look at me, or show any interest in what I was saying. It was a complete waste of my time.

Submitted December 11, 2013