Ratings for Dr. Chad B. Stephens

Great doctor, great staff. You do have to have drug screens every so often because he is careful about prescribing medication.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

God complex, to busy growing his practice and talking about himself. Does not understand how to manage pain. Moves offices a lot . Read between the lines.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Stephens was a miracle worker addressing my back injury. His prescribed combination of injections and physical therapy got me back to fully functioning very quickly. I would (and have) recommended Dr. Stephens to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have always felt there was something different about the Doctors office, especially regarding callbacks.If I didn't get a callback that day, I would.calll,back the next day and get told that each call that you make has to be entered into the chart and that the extra phone call would only delay the,call,back I finally received the call two,days later and they called in a prescription for my neuropathy.,I,don't understand if you explain to their staff that you're out of medication that this wouldn't be prioritized,,especially since it has withdrawl type effects. I also was,give a urine screen over a period of three months.,The first month I was told,I,had Oxycodonemin my blood (I had a few pills left,over,from the prescription and,when I moved over to codeiene,,,their was a day that the existing pills weren't cutting it and I coouldnt just let the pain die off so,I took Codiene. I. Felt like,I,was,getting prosecuted and was told,that he could lose his license. The next urine screen , I was told that,their was marijuana in it. I,don't smoke,or hang around others that do.He,said, that you could,only test positive if a room of people were smoking it at the same time. I got,the losing my license speech.,I was told if I tested positive for anything, that he would no longer prescribe me Narcotics.. What worries me about that is if my nex Doctor saw this information and decided to take a Hardline approach. The last issue was that I got a huge Hemstoma on my ankle. I wasn't able to see the Hematoma because it was wrapped. I was taking pain pills unaware that I had this was the issue. The pills that are supposed to last 12 hours lasted only 4, When I was released and had an appointment with the doctor and had another urine screen. It came up with oxycodone and Codiene. I told him I was in the hospital and. was given a prescription for codiene.. I was told that two doctors can't prescribe Narcotics at the same time. I didn't know this and all I was trying to do was get better, Oxycodone is stronger and the Codiene worked better for me at the time.i think you just need to be made aware of the policy so that you don't have any issues sown the road . Dr. Stephens also told me twice that when my urine came up clean that he wouldn't Prescribe me medications the next time, I didn't take the oxy cod one for 3-4 days. because my foot wasn't in sever pain for that type of medication. I thunk it'soke that you have to take the meds even if your not in pain. I need. To find. a new doctor

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr Stevens was Unprofessional, Arrogant, Cocky, and even worse I found Dr Stevens is incapable of listening to- understanding-communicating-and not able to empathize with his patients. After many frustrating Months I refused to ever subject myself to his abuse. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. He has Many Many poor reviews all over the Internet. Google him, and Beware!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

What kind of Dr gets evicted from his office? His nursing staff will not return urgent phone calls. Left me without pain medication after 2 cervical fusions. This Dr needs his license revoked'

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Great experience, highly recommended! Easily the best pain doctor in the area. -M

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Very personable and caring. He cared about my pain and helped me get through it.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

If you want your calls returned ever go to another doctor! Front office staff is rude and unprofessional and you have to wonder what's going on there since they obviously aren't helping patients!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

This office has closed with no forwarding information. Very strange

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014