Ratings for Dr. John M. Walgast

I was very disappointed in the crown work I had done. The coloring did not match my original at all and they blamed the dental supplier and said "we are going to change to someone else". So I'm stuck with this??? You can change and replace this right now. I had to force the issue to make it right and I was disappointed that it was even a question given that they acknowledged it wasn't good and they were going to try something else for future patients. Plus, that crown has hurt ever since, just poor fit that they can't seem to get right.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Just over a year ago I have a ton of dental work done by Perfect Teeth on 17th and Pace using Dr John Walgast. About $9,000 and several new crowns and other projects later my teeth looked great. Minus TONS of gaps between my teeth and my inflamed gums. Dr Walgast sent me to his in-house periodontist to look at my inflamed gums. He recommended 'crown lengthening' ... typically your teeth will never look as nice in the end I quickly found out (with the gumline exposed it is all black and looks like decay after the procedure). $700 later, two areas of my gums looked better while the rest of my mouth was inflamed. What was their solution? Get the OTHER four areas of my mouth worked on and have MORE black around the edges of my teeth. Needless to say my mouth is STILL inflamed, I found a NEW dentist that is not only SHOCKED at how bad my teeth look but is willing to go to court and get this resolved.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012