Ratings for Dr. Tony L. Wright

This is one of the most unprofessional doctors I have ever seen. He will not listen to the issue you are having and told me I could live with a problem I was having instead of helping me seek the specialist care I wanted. I hurt my finger and can not bend it and is still hurt after several months. It took me repeatedly asking for an MRI and specialist to get it. Even then, they took 2.5 weeks to get the results of the MRI. They took over a month to get back with me on blood work I had done that I needed the results from right away. This was despite me calling DAILY for the results. All they could ever tell me was that he had the results and should be reviewing them soon. I will note that their PA is very nice and helpful. I have never seen his wife. I have seen Dr. Anthony a total of 3 times and never will again. I am finding a new primary doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Tony L. Wright's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med