Ratings for Dr. Cathleen A. Whelan

She was the best doctor that I ever met. She took the time to help me even though I am a needy self important entitled know it all. She diagnosed me with thyroid disease when everyone else failed. She told me that I was not overweight when everyone else did. She even fixed my bicycle. She gave me her cell phone so that I could call her and talk about my thyroid disease, my 30 years going to Bristol Medical Center and all else related to me! You would not think she had another thing to do but listen to my ignorance all day.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Absolutely horrible!Went to this group since birth, got assigned Dr. Whelan when Dr. Antonia Ross left. Refused to test me for thyroid problems even after multiple requests. Did not return my calls and blamed it on her receptionist. Insisted that I was "overweight" when I weighed 115lbs! Said that daily bike rides were not enough to help my condition. She is the reason why I left Bristol Medical after 30 years! Complained to business manager to no avail. I cannot stress how unprofessional Dr. Whelan is.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Cathleen A. Whelan's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1997)

Healthnet