Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Fishel

I have been a patient of Dr. Fishel for about 2 years. In that time I have seen staff come and go. Nothing more than normal turnover, and every business has it. I have always had good experiences with her and her staff. The staff at the front are always very helpful and professional, even when they are extremely busy. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes past my appointment time. I have never waited in the exams more than a few minutes without someone coming to check on me or continue with my exam. When it came time to choose my frames, Wanda was very professional and knowledgeable. She knows exactly what frames will flatter your face and is able to pull those for you to try so that you are not there aimlessly trying on frames. If they do not have one that you like in the office, she can order some for you to try. They also work very well with my daughter who is by no means an easy patient, she is never still. My family and I are very pleased with this practice.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

I have been a patient at this office for over 11 years. Yes there has been some bumps along the way but overall everytime I have gone I have received a very thorough eye exam and the option to glasses. I am VERY pleased with the updated technology being offered there. One thing i think people forget is that sometimes an exam may run a little long based on the care each person needs when they come in. Also emergencies may arise. Whenever i go to ANY doctor I am there on there time not rushed doc in a box time.Each exam is not cookie cutter and ou should allow time for a full and precise visit.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

had a 11am appointment at 12:05 I was still in the waiting room with one other person.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

As a patient I was denied services until I paid copayment. The staff were very rude and not at all helpful. After waiting over an hour and not being seen, I had to cancel the appointment. The unprofessionalism of this practice baffled me. I went to another doctor and no copayment was required.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011