Ratings for Dr. J. Bret Simpson

First saw Dr. Simpson for pain in the right knee. He did xrays and drained fluid from the knee. Informed me that joint replacement was not an option since the joint was not that badly worn. Stated that I had a "loose body" that could be removed. After some thought, I agreed to the laporscopic surgery to remove the loose body. After surgery he advised that he couldn't locate the body, but did clean up some torn meniscus and did general cleaning. At a follow-up about a month later, still experiencing pain, he advised that the only thing he could do was replace the joint. I declined and have experienced pain, inflammation and the "loose body" since, almost one year. Would not recommend Dr. Simpson for ANY surgery at this time.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Would not listen to me. Would not read the medical records or the detail of my condition, complaints, medications, past procedures even though he requested same. Was not prepared for the appointment. Had to wait unreasonable time before I saw him. Was a total waste of time and money. Had two xrays done, gave a cursory look at MRI I provided and shuffled me off. I don't why he took the appointment. Wish I had read the previous review.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Dr.Simpson treated me like I was a waste of his time, he took one x-ray, had his nurse call me to say there was nothing wrong with me, both their bedside mannners were very harsh. His nurse Pat actually had the nerve to tell me there wasn't anything wrong with me, and that I wasn't in pain. I wouldnt recommend this doctor to ANYONE, including my worst enemy if I had any. But he also didnt mind taking my money either. I'm now seeing a REAL DOCTOR for a change, Thank God :)

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. J. Bret Simpson's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL