Ratings for Dr. Matt M. Ahmadi

As a runner who has had various problems including stress fractures and pulled muscles, I would say that Dr Ahmadi is one of the top sports medicine doctors in Mission Viejo. I have been seeing him for few years and he is always very concerned and professional. He also calls back to see how you are doing. I have been to other sports medicine doctors but I really think DrAhmadi is the absolute best. He came up with a diagnosis which no one else had thought of that really helped me. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

8/3/2015 It all started when I bought a stationary dual action airdyn exercise bike. Wow, (I thought) I can read, watch tv, etc. all while getting some great exercise. I was certain that my doctor would be very pleased when I go for my annual physical on Mar. 24th. I was so proud of myself and got up to my goal of 1 hour a day on the bike. I loved it! Win, Win, Right? Well, about a week before my physical, I was riding my bike and had only 5 minutes left on my hour routine. Well needless to say, I got (brave, i.e., stupid). you know when runners are running in a competition and they only have 1 mile to go, they give it all they got. Well, dummy me thought; only 5 minutes left, give it all you got. Well, I was almost finished when I heard and felt that something popped inside my left ankle. I immediat- ely thought, "Gee, that can't be good." Well, my left ankle was killing me, but I (dummy) thought "I have to see my doctor for my physical in a few more days and I can have it checked out then. I did, and he immediately sent me to a Foot & Ankle specialist, Dr. Matt Ahmadi whom my Primary Care Physician of over 30 years Highly Recommended. After closely examining my ankle, Dr. Ahmadi, the Foot & Ankle Surgeon did his magic and immediately had me admitted into Mission Hospital that same day. I spent hours having lab, x-rays and M.R.I. work done by very caring professionals. The very next day I again saw Dr. Ahmadi in his office and he very meticulously went over my test results with me. He told me that I had some small to medium tears in several of my tendons & ligaments in my left ankle. I immediately told Dr. Ahmadi that, "go figure, I was just trying to do good and exercize and look what over doing got me." Dr. Ahmadi told me that I was very lucky that I had not torn the main tendon in my ankle or I would have had to have surgery. Dr. Ahmadi then took a cast of my feet so he could order me foot orthodics. He then wrapped my ankle & put me in a foot boot to keep my ankle/foot stable and told me that I would have to wear the boot for 4 to 6 weeks to give my ankle a chance to heal properly. He then advised me to follow his instructions as not to cause further damage to my ankle, which could also put more pressure on the main tendon which could cause it to tear and lead to surgery. Needless to say, Dr. Ahmadi's Professional advice was spot on. Thanks to Dr. Ahmadi's Professionalism, Knowledge, & Very Caring, Friendly Demeanor my ankle has healed wonderfully, & I am a 62 year old man. There are not enough words in my vocabulary to express all the great things about Dr. Ahmadi, as well as his Assistant, Susan. Also, as far as ordering me foot orthodics, again Dr. Ahmadi was spot on. I love them! They not only keep my feet moving straight ahead, with no wabbling; they make me walk more upright with a much improved posture. Thank You again Dr. Ahmadi. Yes, I would highly recommend Dr. Ahmadi to anyone needing a Foot & Ankle Specialist. Respectfully Yours, Gary Dederich, Irvine, Ca

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Bunion surgery went well and painless with fast recovery.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Destroyed my foot in a soccer tournament and was referred here by a friend. I was amazed as to how well I was treated and how quickly I recovered. Receptionist Susan was super nice and got me in straight away. I literally could not put any pressure when I stood on my foot. I did have to to see him several times and follow his directions exactly, which I did. Didn't manage to get back into the tournament , but my foot is good as new.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

When I met Dr. Ahmadi, I was extremely concerned as to how he was going to manage my wart problem. However within just few minutes of communication, his pleasant attitude instantly put me at ease. I could tell that the safety and trust of the patient is of utmost importance to him, and that he takes precedence over anything else. I appreciated that he clearly informed me the entire process, Dr. Ahmadi treats his patience with exceptional respect and he manages his work with great passion. He did not pressure me to take the most invasive treatment option until I was certain it was what was needed. During my recovery from this, he made himself highly accessible, providing my husband with his number and emphasizing that he needed to contact him in any case of discomfort. I wish more doctors were like Dr. Ahmadi, he makes the experience as rewarding and as stress-free as possible. I highly recommend him to ANYONE with ANY type of foot problems.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I came to the Dr. with right heel pain. X-rays show that I have an Achilles heel bone spur. Dr. Ahmadi when over my options and we started with a non invasive approach. I am now fitted with orthodontics and the pain has gone away. Dr. suggests I wait as long as possible to have surgery to remove the spur. Excellent staff, manor and professionalism. I will return for surgery if needed but for now my pain is gone and I can walk comfortably.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Terrible bedside manner, poor diagnosis. His medical license is on probation in California if you go look at the California web site for licenses. Something is just off with this guy. Office overbills for services NOT rendered. They try to stiff you every which way they can.

Submitted April 22, 2013

If you look at the initial reviews from 2011 they truly reflect this doctor's reviews, the rest I assure you are him and his people writing reviews from different IP addresses, he has an excellent marketing team but his knowledge lacks and his compassion lacks further. I have had two of the worst visits in my life with this doctor. He is not competent, his surgery had a terrible outcome and even the nurses at the surgery center in an indirect way warned me about having surgery with him. His bills are outrageous and he over charges. The last three reviews at least all sound the same. A patient seeing 3 different podiatrists in the last two reviews. He toots his own horn too much which clearly shows a deficiency.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

It took me 3 podiatrists and one lousy ortho surgeon to finally get to this wonderful doctor. He has been totally awesome for both my mom and me. He did corrective work to fix a prior botch job from an ortho surgeon, I'm so glad he could do something for me. He also helped my friends father while he was here visiting and treated him with utmost care and compassion.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I had been to 3 different doctors for this particular issue and none of them addressed it to the extent that Dr. Ahmadi did. He gathered more information, explained much more as to his hypothesis and then was excellent when I ended up needing to get surgery and recover. Can't speak highly enough. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Matt M. Ahmadi's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)