Ratings for Dr. Julia M. Bolding

Dr Bolding is very professional and very insightful. She is dilligent in her care (I have scleroderma) and has helped me through with the latest in therapy. I really appreciate all she has done to help me.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

She was the best - helped diagnose something very difficult!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

You will receive your bill long before your results. I agree with the last review and can see that this "Dr." did not take the Hippocratic Oath to assist patients, but to find her way into your finances. She is very focused on the monetary value of a consult and does not listen to patients at all. Once you are in her office, she acts as if you should not be there and will not listen....you are wasting her "Quite wonderful time in her Quite wonderful world!" Just pay her and be quiet, and ...don't come back.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Although she is undoubtedly knowledgeable, her lack of professionalism discredits her. Dr. Bolding, you are NOT a good listener. Perhaps I am just another patient to you, but it is MY HEALTH that pays your bills. I'd appreciate your undivided attention while I'm speaking. It is incredibly difficult to get an appointment with you, so please don't be so impatient and condescending when I finally do reach you.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Julia M. Bolding's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)