Ratings for Dr. Sonia Pandit-Zaft

this practice has gone downhill since they sold it you can never get any response THEY ARE TERRIBLE NOW

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I agree that this person is very unprofessional since I had the same experience . It is better to avoid this office for the sake of your saftely and valuable time

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I'm fairly new to this practice and the office and Dr. Zaft so far have been fine! The only issue that I've found is its impossible to get someone on the phone. Even if you just have a simple question you always have to leave a voicemail otherwise you're on hold forever. They need to have better call appointments or ways to ask questions that don't involve constant voicemails or setting up an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have been seeing her for the past few years. I have never had an issue with Dr. Zaft. She is always very friendly and nice. She always listens to everything I have to say and discuss with her and she answers all of my questions and concerns. Prior to leaving the room after the exam, she always asks if there is anything else. The staff isn't always the friendliest - not necessarily rude, but not smiling or friendly. Yes, sometimes there can be a bit of a wait time for my appointment, but I've worked in the medical field for over 5 years now and understand how common that is with different medical fields. Not always the doctors fault but the time the patients prior take with the provider - which shows the amount of time they spend with each patient and shows they don't rush them.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Do not waste your time with this office! They are seriously the WORST! I selected this office because they had seven doctors on staff and they advise you to set appointment with all during the course of your pregnancy. I figured by having this many doctors getting an appointment may not be a issue. I arrived at my appointment the scheduled time of 3pm after taking my copay 20 mintues later I was told by a nurse that the doctor I'm scheduled to see wil no longer be able to see me because she is going to leave to go to the hospital. However, another doctor Kates will see me instead, I waited for another hour before the same nurse came to inform me that I would not be seen at all because the doctor will not have any time today and I should make an appoint for another day. After having me wait for over an hour and a half I asked her if there was not another doctor who can see, she told me only two of the doctors are Ob/Gyn. This place is very unprofession and has no regard for your time.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

She is the worst doctor that this, otherwise good practice has. I was having some problems in my seventh month of pregnancy and she had an available spot. Instead of listening to me she immediately gave me a very painful vaginal exam. Then she rolled her eyes when my legs started to shake and I held my husbands hand tightly. She said nothing was wrong and sent me home. Luckily, I went back to the same practice but a different doctor who did not dismiss my concerns and told me exactly what was going on. I had a swelling in a particular area that was causing the pain and discharge. I just wish Zaft would have taken the time to listen to me and not roll her eyes. We are human beings and at seven months pregnant, very vulnerable and very afraid for the safety of our unborn babies. Another thing she said to me as she walked out the door was that I should consider a C-Section if I cant take the pain that comes along with a vaginal exam. I'm so sorry I wasted her 5 minutes! Very unprofessional

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I am new to the practice and recently had my first appointment with Dr. Zaft. She seems knowledgeable and helpful. I was able to get a new patient, routine appiontment in less than a week. The staff was easy to deal with. I will be returning.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Sonia Pandit-Zaft's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company