Ratings for Dr. Bonnie S. Eldredge

i was just seen by Dr. Eldredge and i found her to be very professional and knowlegeble she took the time to explain what she was doing and what she found she showed the concern for me that I wish other Drs would show. I would definitely reccomend her to others she left me feeling that I was well cared for.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I just finished reading a cimment about dr. bonnie that upset me and therefore compelled me to comment myself. i have been going to brs. office for 15 years i send my friends and more important i have taken my children to her. tht should say it all but incase it doesnt i will explain i have found dr.BONNIE TO BE BOTH PERFOFFIONAL AND COMPASSIONATE . i hàve vision serious vision concerns and the doctor has found and proberlly treeted every problem. i am seeing now better then i hàve in a lòng time. she is more than copetent her staff is kind and friendly. i wish people would look àt the quality of care vs. price witch is less then most in area and better then my spelling and typing. i would recomend her to anyone and as i said if a mother takes her child there that shòuld §peak volums.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I was in for a routine eye exam, the staff was wonderful - they were knowledgeable about my insurance, friendly putting me at ease. The doctor was great until she started hard selling me on a new supplement. I was trapped in her chair, if she had just mentioned it rather than going on for 20 minutes I would have considered reading the pamphlet. As for the glasses, don't bother looking no Ray Bands, no Oakley, just over priced no name brands. The girl who showed me the glasses did her best to make me feel pretty. To recap Staff was awesome!! Dr Eldredge was GREAT as long as she focused on my eyes! I hope they get this all straightened quick!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

When I was initially seen by Dr. Eldredge, she was sponsering a student. A lot of extra tests were done becuase this student thought she saw something wrong with my eyes. I was also told that I had some type of condition that I was later told by another eye doctor I did not have. When I asked to have my records transferred to my new eye doctor I was told there was a fee to do so. I've had medical records transferred many time in the past (by both medical and eye care professionals) and have never been charged a fee. I can't help wondering if the fee was to deter me from having the records reviewed by another doctor who would eventually discover all of the unnecessary testing that was performed under the care of Dr. Eldgredge. Also, their choice of eye glasses is pathetic. All they have is Revlon... really??? I wouldn't recommed this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Eldredge is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever met. She overcharged me for the eye exam (claimed she "thought" I was ordering contacts) and then talked about me to her office staff while I was in the waiting room. She came out and apologized, but I took my records (for a mere$25) and left. Her parting comments were that I had glaucoma and macular degernation and gave me cards for her "buddies" Upon seeing my own specialist, I found none of this to be true. She is money-hungry, unscrupulous, unprofessional and should kick her husband out of the office staff. She should give up her practice and stick to dancing (and by the way ... she hired the dance teacher as a tech in her office!)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Love Dr. Bonnie! Very through and great bedside manner! SHe will take the time to go throuigh eye exam and tell you what is going on. Great interns and great offcie staff. Glasses and contacts came in quickly.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

I think Dr. Bonnie is awesome! Her doctor/patient manner is unlike most doctors. She personalizes her "bed side" manner. Dr. Bonnie reminds us that doctors are real people too. She has ALWAYS taken the time to explain what is what as far as the things she finds in my eyes. Yes, she supports interns and I appreciate a doctor who is willing to give back and teach others. All of her interns have always spoken so highly of her. The interns will give the exam and Dr. Bonnie does a check-up, always finding something they have missed. I love that she salsa dances and is excited about that and is willing to talk to the patient not just treat you like a number. Sometimes the wait is long and can improve in that area. I would ratehr my doctor 1) give me a full exam and attention 2) have excellent report and 3) offer full explanations on things and not treat me like a number 4) offer education to our FUTURE doctors. YOU rock Dr. Bonnie!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

pd way to much wait over 2 hrs for an anual eye exam, w/no dialation. I was seen by the friendly office staff & techs, who were swift in their vis tests. Then seen by intern, who did the actual exam & about the last 5 mins, the GOOD Doc shows her face. She didn't do much, blamed the staff for the wait. there were no other patients in the office. Then she had the nerve to push a dance video featuring her? Not very professional. The whole experience was terrible. much better going to wal mart for an exam. I didn't get my glasses there, they were either of poor quality or of decent quality but WAY over priced, found a pair I liked but to expensive, even with ins.Found the exact same pair @ another place for almost 1/2 the price. She was super rude after I told her I coulnt afford the glasses.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Bonnie S. Eldredge's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1995)