Ratings for Dr. Ajay K. Ajmani

First it took two weeks and two phone calls from me to get an appt after my primary doctor sent in the request. Staff said that the person was on vacation that normally sets up spots. Next my spot was for 12:30 got into an exam room at 1:39 but no doctor until almost 2:00. Terrible experience and will find a new one

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Ajmani is the absolute worst doctor ever. I have no idea how he obtained a medical degree, because a 5-year old is more capable of doing his job. He misdiagnosed my autoimmune disease for rocky mountain spotted fever. He read the blood tests wrong!! His diagnosis caused me to suffer through a month of extremely high doses of antibiotics, permanently damaging my health and worsening my autoimmune condition. After a month of treatment and no improvement, I went to another doctor who explained the lab results, which Dr. Ajmani read completely wrong. He is more concerned with the spa in the back of his practice and spent most of the visit convincing me to get microdermabrasion. Ajmani is the definition of a quack doctor!! His office staff has the personality of my big toe.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Good experience over all, staff was very helpful, labs and x-ray was done onsite which is a plus as we didn't have to go other places.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

My husband had a bad knee problem and went to a local orthopedic doctor who took x-rays and said there was not problem he needed to exercise. His knee would swell up bad and cause bad pain. He went to Ajmani about it; he drew fluid off and wanted that x-ray. When he got it he said your part of your knee is gone, what did he mean nothing wrong?? He sent my husband to Duke to a doctor and his knee replaced. My husband was diagnosed with AVN, and that is not a nothing wrong statement. Every doctor we go to seems to have problems with the office personnel, so this office is no different than the others, but it can be frustrating. Own up to a mistake is the best way. The wait was a lot shorter than with other doctors. He was caring, attentive, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

The receptionist and office manager were rude and incompetent. Forgot to enter my appt. and attempted to blame other staffers for their mistakes, Clinical was very attentive to my needs and concerns answered my questions appropriately. They are the reason my scoring was as high as it was. Later found out that the office manager is the doctor's wife! They will not get my money again. Poor clinical staff need to find a more appreciative place to work.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013