Ratings for Dr. Andrew Elimian

I could never express how much this doctor means to me. There aren't enough "characters" for me to type it all! Here's just a snippet of it- I was sent to him because of a blood test that came back high risk for Down syndrome. He was so informative, kind, caring, gentle, funny (in his own little way), and understanding. When it came time to schedule my c-section, I was sure to schedule it where Dr. E would be the one delivering him. My baby had other ideas, however, and was born 3 weeks early during Dr. E's vacation. When I didn't show up to my day-before-c-section appointment, Dr. E called around and found out I delivered early, came and saw my baby in the NICU, and then called me on a SUNDAY to check on me! I had issues with my incision site, and he insisted that I come to HIM to check it. So once a week while my son was in the NICU, I came to him and let him check a site that he wasn't even responsible for. He and his nurses mean the world to my husband and me.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

this doctor comes off as a **** to me with some of the comments he makes. no surprise as he is foreign. but aside from that, he has a poor bedside manner, is very rude/cold and gives you the impression that what you're saying does not matter if you grow concerned about something and wish to voice an opinion. he belongs at OU. i have never had any good experiences at this hospital and it makes sense that crappy doctors would practice there. i'm so glad that i've made the decision to move to dr. stanley at mercy, high risk. at least he will listen to me when i talk and has some respectfulness towards his patients.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011