Ratings for Dr. David A. FRANCIS

He was helpful, first trying other non surgery methods of treatment which has helped me greatly. He didn't just stick me on a table for surgery. We worked out a plan together and he improved my quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I saw Dr Francis on a few occasions because of severe pain in both feet so bad I couldn't walk. He first diagnosed it as plantar fascia until I told him my primary physician had taken x rays and both feet have heel spurs. He than took x rays and confirmed. He also diagnosed my left foot with tendonitis. He never examined my feet if he had he would have seen the bottom of my feet split open from the heel spurs. He suggested shots, walking boot, gel to rub on my feet and orthotics. None of which have helped. Needless to say I'm looking for a new podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr France's is one of the top Dr's in his field. I had to move is the only reason I'm not still with his practice.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

One of the most knowledgeable doctors I've had, seems to know a lot more than would just be required for podiatry. Saw him several times at Green Country Podiatry and he was always able to fix the issue.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I think this podiatrist is very intelligent. However, I will never go back into him again. In my opinion he tries to sell you "everything in the store" i.e. inserts, physical therapy, custom orthotics and whatever else he can attempt to peddle. I feel his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. Not only will I never go into him again, I will never go into any podiatrist again unless I feel it is absolutely necessary.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I saw Dr. Francis over a long period of time. He was not able to relieve my foot problem. He had me try 2 diffrient inserts, 2 diffrient braces, and performed 3 sperate operations (which he was late for, the staff at the operation center said he was always late), none of which solved the problem.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Very professional, knowledgable, concise and efficient (appeals to the engineer in me). He laid out all the aspects of the cause and the best solutions for me to choose from. Nothing was done that didn't need to be done. He's a 5!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Francis is a wonderful, innovative surgeon that gave me back the ability to walk after a severe ankle break and a botched initial surgery by another doctor. He implemented stem cells, dissolving screws, and materials not normally used on ankles. He also was very helpful with dealing with the insurance company when they deemed portions of the surgery experimental. I am thankful for meeting him every day while I chase my toddler around, pain free.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. David A. FRANCIS's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)