Ratings for Dr. John Emmert

Prior to Dr Emmert, I have been to 1 optometrist and 2 ophthalmologists. Something I enjoy about Dr Emmert's practice is I can get an appointment quickly, and the visit itself doesn't take hours. I am taken back shortly after arriving, if not immediately, and am out the door in a timely manner. You see Dr Emmert himself beginning to end - no techs, which I like. He explains as much or as little as I would like, and is good at troubleshooting my adult onset myopia. Seeing clearly again is great. I have dry eyes due to autoimmune issues, but loathe wearing glasses. He has been extremely patient with trying one contact lens after another and asking questions to identify what I do/don't like about each type until we find the perfect lens for my eyes.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Emmert is excellent. You never wait long waiting room, and he has office hours on Saturday. He stays up to date with his field. Dr Emmert identified an issue with my cornea and referred me to a specialist for further evaluation of that specific issue. I've gotten glasses and contacts from him, and he does a good job at making sure they are comfortable and clear.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I feel that Dr. John Emmert is one of the finest Optometrist in America. He is always A++++. MDR a patient

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Emmett is extremely knowledgable and friendly. He very through wih his exam.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Really a good man and he knows what he is doing. He will examine you himself, most eye doctors will have someone else do it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. John Emmert's Credentials

• Indiana University - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1979)