Ratings for Dr. Martin Dubek

this guy was so concerned that I smoke cigeretts!!!insane backpain-he gave afew pills,and said goodbye-I had to request my ex-rays,literally crawl there, he did not look at them or call me -I searched for a real doc -turns out my lower spine is blown out!surgery happened 10 days later-

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I saw Dr. Dubek 3 times before deciding he was not right for me. He belittled my family history of health issues and didn't believe that I needed a blood panel even though I have had high cholesterol in the past (I was only 20 when I saw him). He told me I had the body of a 70 year old since I had also had back surgery at 18. Very rude. After he finally ordered a blood panel for me and it came back as high in LDLs and triglycerides, and low HDLs, the receptionist told me Dr. Dubek would call to discuss next steps. Never heard from him. Moved on.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr Dubek is the best. Very kind and a great listener. He takes his time and makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Martin Dubek's Credentials

• Univ Komenskeho, Lekarska Fak, Bratislava, Czechoslovakia (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mount Vernon, WA