Ratings for Dr. Mario M. Maretta

I have been a patient of Dr. Maretta for over 25 years. He is highly knowledgeable in both the muscular and skeletal procedures. He is very helpful in diagnosing and explaining the problems in terms that the "lay person" can understand and appreciate. I trust his opinion and feel secure and safe under his care and supervision.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I'd searched for a decent chiro for many years. Finally got a good referral through a friends friend for Dr. Maretta over 20 years ago now. He turned out to be utterly amazing and far better than expected from my disappointing results with many others I had tried and left feeling as if they were all quacks. But as the saying goes, "He's the man" you want to see! Once you do? You'll never even think of seeing anyone else again. I haven't and for very good reason for the results only he has managed to produce for me. If it were a 5 star rating system Dr. Maretta would deserve every bit of a stellar 10 he's that good. He's "old school" but don't let his modest office fool you. Truly, this man has a gift at what he does for you. He's been a literal godsend to me and I'd never even think of going to anyone else as long as he's still practicing. Enough said.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014