Ratings for Dr. Linda Golkar

I truly appreciate her personable approach. Love the new facility in Yorba Linda.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Golkar and her PA are unprofessional , lack of knowledge, not througal at all, constantly had to repeat myself and correct them. I felt like I wasn't even in the room , when you do talk to them it's like talking to 2 valley high school girls ... Waiting for them to say "totally , OMG" . What a joke! Don't trust them ever!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

She boched a simple procedure I was having. Should not be in medicine.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Absolutely horrible. I came to her to have a mole removed, and she went way too deep and left a gigantic scar on the side of my neck that turned a pitch dark color. When I had a follow up appointment, she just had a blank and confused look on her face and leaves.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Spends a lot of time with patients and is very knowledgeable! Also, she is quite personable~~~

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Doctor Golkar is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She is caring and very knowledgeable in her specialty. She took a great deal of time with me over the last 3+ years to help me through my health issues. She truly cared about me as her patient.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Linda Golkar's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fullerton, CA