Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Wassinger

I was treated by Dr. Wassinger in 2017 for pelvic organ prolapse (multiple compartments), with surgery in November. He was thorough, compassionate, and took the time to explain what was happening with my body and discuss various treatment options. I never felt rushed, and he put the focus on restoring my quality of life, which is very important to this 33 year old mother of two! I highly recommend him, and will be sure to use him for any future gynocological needs. I wish more doctors listened to their patients as well as he does.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Okay ladies, this doctor is GREAT! When my 17 year old daughter told me she was going to have sex with her boyfriend I called and made an appointment for her. He has been my OBGYN and surgeon for years so now was her turn. Before going in she was embarrassed because he was a man and I explained to her if you are going to have sex you will have to do what we all have to do to prepare for that part of your life. I gave her the option of me going in with her or not. She choose to go in alone. Her first words when she exited the exam room was, "what a wonderful guy" and those words are so correct. He is amazing, caring, professional and puts his patients at ease. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. You will not find a better OBGYN.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Stephen J. Wassinger's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pueblo, CO