Ratings for Dr. Carol A. Sharpe

She's been my doctor for at least 10 years and like previous post, I can't say enough good things about her and her staff. At every visit I have her undivided attention, she is very approachable, answers all my questions and concerns thoroughly. She is thorough and up to date on the latest. The clinic as a whole appears very well run and organized. Lab results are posted and available the following day on MyChart, as well as her summary of my visit. I have also sent her a follow up question which she responded to the same day I submitted it (via MyChart) Prompt follow through of refill request/s. It's a well run clinic and she's an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr Sharpe's for 15 years and can't say enough good things about her and her clinic staff. She is very down to earth, easy to communicate with, listens and provides ample education and appropriate treatment for whatever it is I see her for. The clinic is very well run, on time, friendly staff, prompt responses to inquiries & appointment requests. Can't say enough good things about Dr Sharpe and her clinic staff.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Carol A. Sharpe's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN