Ratings for Dr. R. Tyler Boone

Love Dr. Tyler Boone he is performing my surgery on my back and have received a lot of good reports about his success rate

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I went in for a bad slipped disc referred by another dr in the same office. I only actually talked to him twice, on my first visit and my 6 week preop. I usually dealt with his PA which is an amazing man. His PA is his best asset because dr boone isn't that nice of a guy. He's good at his job which is cutting. I had issues after my surgery and the staff was nice most of the time. I talked to one chick that thought I was just pill shopping which I wasn't. I had terrible nerve pain in my legs and their solution was to take muscle relaxers all day. I can't do that because I have kids and need to be sober. That same day I found out they referred me to a pain management doctor. So if you go to eooc and they perform surgery on you don't expect much help after about 10 weeks preop. I understand it's not their specialty but they could of gone about it differently.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I went to Dr. Boone about 12 years ago and was very happy with his services then. I just went back to see him few weeks ago, He was just as caring and kind as he was the first time I meant him and he remembered who I was and my problem. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a good Dr. that doesn't take your time guessing what might be wrong

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Getting EOOC to answer calls is extremely hard. I was on hold for 34min. Dr. Boone spends less than 3min with you. You spend longer waiting. He doesn't listen. He is obnoxious at best. I went to him for three years. I needed a referral and after 40,000.00 in payments to him he couldn't do anything to help. I would rather meet Satan in person than ever see this man again. His Physician As st isn't much better.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

When I went to my appointment I had to wait 1hr 30minutes. When I got to meet Dr. Boone I tried telling him about what was going on and what I was told at a previous doctor's visit; he did not want to listen, he told that me that it had to be wrong and kept cutting me off when I was to explain things to him. I did not feel like he wanted to see me or interested in what I had to say, I did not feel confortable at all; it was very disrespectful to me. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Boone seemed very knowledgeable, but was very cold to me and my husband when we asked questions concerning my treatment. His support staff was warm and helpful, but I was very discomforted watching him interact with them. I felt as if I had walked in on a father punishing his children. I went a total of three times preparing for surgery, but I never saw him treat his staff any differently. As a result, I felt myself walking on eggshells too, and not asking questions I really wanted to so as to avoid his reaction. I could not reconcile my unease, and ultimately choose another surgeon. Although he is undoubtably skilled, Dr. Boone made me deeply uncomfortable for myself and for his staff.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Tyler Boone, and really any doctor at Eastern Oklahoma Orthopedic Center. The staff was fantastic. My wait was not very long. Dr. Boone was calm, friendly, and very helpful. He did what 3 other spinal specialists and countless chiropractors could not do...fix my back God Bless him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

I am in more pain than ever before. The surgery is a total failure. I can barely walk and cannot stand up but a few minutes. I wish that I never had this surgery before.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

My surgery w/ Dr. Boone was a complete failure. I am now in more pain that I was prior to the surgery. Dr. Boone completely turned his back on me as a patient. I would not recommend this surgeon to anyone! I have been to other surgeons and they all have commented on what a terrible job the surgeon did and worse off I am now. BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

I used him for three surgerys Ill relly liked him I thank he done a great job

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. R. Tyler Boone's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Cervical, Thoracic & Lumbar Spine

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• Spinal fusion