Ratings for Dr. Jon D. Hop

Shoreline Orthopaedics in Holland, Michigan has the best surgeon in Dr. Jon Hop! I was suffering in unbearable pain from osteo-arthritis in my hips and right knee. The pain was so unbearable that I didn't know how I would be able to survive. Dr. Hop performed surgeries on my hips and right knee; hip replacements and a knee replacement. He completely changed my life forever and took the "pain" away. I just completed a walking tour of Prague, The Czech Republic. Thank-you, Dr. Hop!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I have had many surgeries over the last 30 years. This experience with Dr. Hop and his staff as well as Holland Hospital, were exemplary. I had a total knee replacement and just 2 weeks out of surgery, I am able to walk again...something I could not do very well prior to my surgery. I owe them all a debt of gratitude. I am looking forward to getting my other knee replaced in May.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

excellent surgeon; very informative & caring; I had a fabulous result from my total knee replacemnt

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Had an ultrasound steroid injection in my hip. There were at least 4 people in the room (I assume students) who were not introduced to me as I lay there half-naked for this procedure. I was in extreme pain after, the injection did not work, and upon seeing another doctor post-procedure, it became clear that the injection had been administered wrong. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Had a full knee replacement. Couldn't believe how organized and orderly the whole thing was for 2 months prior and an intense 6 weeks after the surgery. Everything was explained and happened as they said, could not be doing better.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Had a 3:15 appointment. Doctor did not spend 10 minutes with me. I got out of the office at 4:50 ( 1 hour and 30 minutes) and sll I needed was a cortizone injection. What a disorganized mess. And most unimpressed with doctor's attitude.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Dr. Jon D. Hop's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Pacificare