Ratings for Dr. Vaghenag V. Tarpinian

I think tha Dr Tarpinian is a wonderful doctor.What I like about him is that he doesn't prescribe medication unnecessarily.Many older women are victims of over medication. He does not zip the patient in and out like customer standing on line at the ****. Bonita Evans, Ph.D.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Wonderfull doctor, i love him, he is very compassionate, patient, and basically saved my life, thanks doc, much love for you.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Great Doctor. He even gives you his cel phone #. The reason he isn't punctual is that he sees people at a moment's notice. If you need help he's there. If you need a great Doctor see Dr. Tarpinian. Mike L

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

He did his best to help me in the early days of lyme and we learned together. He has a heart of gold.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006

Dr. Tarpinian is by far the best MD I've ever come into contact with. He's extremely kind, caring, and his staff is knowledgeable and understanding. They don't just know their stuff, but they're kind and concerned. Dr. T is much the same. My family has been seeing him for over 5 years now, and we've followed him through several locations. When you see Dr. Tarpinian, it's not like going to the doctor's office. It's like going to see a family friend that just so happens to be a doctor. His office also has a knack for squeezing people in at odd times when they need to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

I haven't seen Dr Tarpinian in some time since I moved too far away to get to him. He was by far the best, most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. It is a rarity to find a doctor this wonderful. I count myself very lucky to have been a patient of his; I couldn't have been in better hands.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006

I haven't seen him in quite a few years but I can tell you Dr T. is the best doctor I have ever been to in my entire life. He is completely commited to the well being of his patients. He is also VERY caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. As soon as I can move back north I will be going back to him even if I have to travel to the ends of the earth to get to him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2005

Saved my life twice. I would follow him to the ends of the earth.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2005

Dr. Vaghenag V. Tarpinian's Credentials

• Yerevan Med Inst, Yerevan, Armenia (Grad. 1974)

Harvard-Pilgrim