Ratings for Dr. Charles L. Castiglione

Horrible experience! I was 10 minutes late for my appointment and got scolded by the doctor. After I had injectable fillers done by Dr.Castiglione I asked if they perform any type of facials at the office. The doctor told me that I would have to speak with his aesthetician. I did not have time to stay and chat so I checked out, paid cash for my visit and left. A week later I received a bill in the mail for over $200. When I called the office the staff they could not tell me why I received the bill and told me to call an outside billing source and gave me major attitude. I called the company and they forwarded me back to the office. After going back and forth for days they finally figured out that I was charged that amount for asking about facials!!!!! I will never go back there again as the doctor is very rude and the staff is very ghetto-fabulous.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I rated Dr. Castiglione earlier, mentioning my disappointment that a resident had done part of my surgery. A subsequent comment mentioned that I should have read my consent forms more carefully. I actually do read contracts & consent forms very carefully, and after reading the consent forms, I called the person who had given them to me to sign. I stated that I did not want anyone else other than Dr. Castiglione to perform my surgery, and would like to change the forms to indicate that. I was told that the forms were just generic forms that Hartford Hospital uses, and that Dr. Castiglione does all of his surgery himself, and does not allow anyone else to do any part of it. They said I did not need to change the forms. I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding, but I was disappointed, nevertheless.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have had 2 surgeries with Dr. Castiglione and would never go to anyone else. He is the absolute best in both his surgical skills and the care he provides to his patients. You will wait a while for an appointment but he is worth the wait. If you look at all of the paperwork you sign prior to surgery ,(like months before your surgery) it does say that residents ma y be doing part or all of your surgery. When you sign you are agreeing to this. I know most people don't look at what they sign or ask for copies but everyone should.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I was disappointed that Dr. Castiglione allowed a second year resident to perform part of my surgery. I had received no indication that this would be the case, during my initial consultation with him, and I had been assured by his staff that he does all of his own surgery himself. I did not learn of it until Dr. Castiglione informed me of his intention, approximately 20 minutes before the start of my surgery. The surgical outcome was not what I had hoped for when I chose someone with Dr. Castiglione's background and experience.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr. Castiglione is the best. You will probably wait a long time to get an appointment but he is worth every second of the wait. I have had 2 surgeries with him and would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I just had my second surgery with Dr. Castiglione. Everything went smoothly. He was as patient, professional and kind as he was when I had the last surgery . I would never go to anyone else. I had a small growth on my back that had to be removed a few months ago. I knew I only wanted him. I waited 4 months for the appointment but he is worth waiting for. Once you have gone to the best, you don't want to go to the rest.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

The absolute best. Not only are his surgical skills beyond excellent, so is he. He provided me with excellent care before, during and after body contouring surgery after a major weight loss. He is always on time. If you get there earlier than your appointment you are usually walking out before your appointment time. His office staff, nurse and surgical scheduler are also excellent. You will wait a while for an appointment but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I recently underwent open rhinoplasty with Dr. Castiglione. I found him and his staff to be Fantastic!! I was so apprehensive and he made me feel at ease. He was knowledgeable, professional, and is Exceptional at his craft. He made sure my expectations were realistic and he surely exceeded them. I am happy to recommend him to anyone looking for the best of the best!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Castiglione is the best of the best. I had a body contouring surgery after a major weight loss. I had a great experience from start to finish. You may wait a while to get an appointment but he is worth the wait . A talented surgeon and a wonderful person. I would never have surgery with anyone but him. He is the best or the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr Castiglone is absolutely best doctor both surgical skills and the care he provides to his patients, he is very dedicated, caring, passionate, and even though he has so many patient but he always spend time and explain and make sure you are comfortable. DR CHARLES CASTIGLONE will always and forever be my Plastic Surgeon. It's well worth the wait for an appointment to see the BEST "DR CHARLES CASTIGLONE" is the USA

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Charles L. Castiglione's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1981)

Amerigroup