Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Phillips

Dr Phillips was an outstanding Dr. I broke my ankle Feb 2017 and it's July and I'm walking great

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

My total knee replacement has given me a new life!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

If you are a patient of Dr. Phillips, you are in excellent hands. He did a total knee replacement February 6, 2017. I am painfree and doing anything I want. I could not ask for better care and results.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Phillips performed carpal tunnel release surgery on both of my hands - about two months apart in early 2016 at the Baptist Ambulatory Surgery Center. Both procedures were extremely effective and successful. He performed a total right knee replacement in July 2016 at the Joint Replacement Institute at St. Thomas Midton. It was also very effective. Dr. Phillips was always friendly and personable during by visit. He remembered personal details and asked about them. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

This man is abrupt, abrasive and a terrible listener. He showed zero compassion and helped me none.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Excellent staff and surgeon/orthopedist. I am an experienced Recovery Room nurse with a lot of experience in orthopedics. In my top two orthopedists in skill and knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Super job Dr. Philips. I am doing much better now.Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. Daniel L. Phillips's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)