Ratings for Dr. Gary L. Erickson

I highly recommend Dr. Erickson. He took his time and explained in detail what my daughter needed to do with her problem w her foot. We had 5-6 appointments that were very easy to schedule with her school schedule. Leslie in the front office is very nice and accommodating. Dr.Erickson was very professional and easy to talk with. Look no further for a better podiatrist!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

It was my first time getting an appointment and I got in quickly. I walked into a very musty smelling office but the receptionist was pleasant. She took my paperwork and led me into an exam room that can only be described as filthy. Dirty walls, dirty doors and she pulled out a drawer full of exam equipment and that was filthy too! With rusty looking equipment! I was stunned. The Dr came in and was pleasant and recommended an xray. They took me to a back area that smelled like mold, was really dirty and xrayed my foot on a machine that looked 50 years old. I should have walked out right then and there. I understand running an office on a shoestring budget but there is no good reason to operate a facility like that. Don't go. Find someone else and for God's sake, don't have any invasive procedures done in that unsanitary office.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Gary L. Erickson's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1982)