Ratings for Dr. Kara Dwight

Dr. Dwight is very personable and informative, when you can get an appointment with her. However, her follow-up is nil. I have called her several times following my exam, and she never returns my call. Her secretary does not bother to pick up the phone, but leaves it to the answering machine. She then ignores the message--even though I said that I was in pain, and needed attention. They probably want to ditch me as a patient, because I am on Medicare.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I looked forward to go to my appointments, dr Dwight is the best doctor ever, she really cared and listened to everything I said! Thank you dr Dwight for everything!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr. Dwight is a joy. She is absolutely lovely in appearance and demeanor. Each and every time I have set foot in her office I have felt listened to and cared about. She treats people as individuals, and is very good with follow up. I went to her with fertility issues and worked with her for a year before she referred us to a fertility specialist. I look forward to getting pregnant and having her deliver my baby! I live an hour away from the office, but have no problem traveling to see her for her expertise! I will stick with her as long as she is in Machias!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010